It's March Break week here,
So I'm having a hard time
Still, I love to spend time with my kids. :)
Here is some awesome blog love for this week.
I had a hard time picking just five...
1) Janice talks about how to deal with cliffhanger endings when you have multiple POV's over at The Other Side of the Story.
2) Steve Laube has a mini rant about editorial errors that make it into the final book and how it is more prevelant in the age of self publishing.
3) How to let go of your internal editor when writing a blog post shared by Bryan Hutchinson.
4) Janet Kobobel Grant explains how being a contracted author can be difficult at the Books & Such blog.
5) Ann R. Allen shares the number one reason why queries fail (you don't want to miss this one!)
As a bonus, if you want a good laugh check out Kristen Lamb's take on extreme spamming:
Warning: This post may make