I am so super excited to receive this prestigious award...I would like to thank my mom and dad for putting up with me. And my husband for watching TV alone night after night while I try to finish my edits. The Liebster award is my very first award so it is very special for me. Thank you soooo much Jodi Su for the kind words about my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not throwing my words into the dark void that is the internet.
The Liebster Blog award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers who other bloggers believe deserve more followers, which is then passed on to more awesome bloggers. A sort of virtual chain letter, if you will, except for this encourages others to visit new and wonderful blogs (not send a package of stickers to someone in Australia).
Here are the official rules:
1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog (I could only find four...)
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
5. And best of all—have bloggity (I love this word) fun and spread the love.
So to continue the wonderful chain I nominate:
1) A Line from Linda
Her blog is informative. I am always amazed at what she has to write--I've learned more history from her blog posts then school. Thank you!
She is a fellow Canadian living on the west coast, she writes insightful posts like here, and she has a cool cat pic on her blog. :)
3) Vanyieck's Last Stand
His writing is insightful and quirky. Plus he's just a really great guy. :)
4) Angela Write Now
She has a unique and fresh blog voice. Her blog is also very beautiful. :)
So...tag you are now it. :) And to all my followers take a moment to check out these wonderful blogs. :)
Now...where is my celebration tiara....