Monday 7 November 2011

Back? ROW80 check in

I'm still here,
just barely keeping my head above water. :)

I've been working on a paper for my class for the past 2.5 weeks (finally done).
I've also been tweaking my novel outline,
and doing a massive edit for November.
I imagine there are a lot of blogs who are missing their writer's during November. :)

This week I would like to get ahead in my reading for class,
and finish off my final response essay.
I would also like to tweak the first ten chapters of my novel,
and attend a write-in with my writing group this week.
Also I would like to visit at least ten ROW80ers this week...
jumping back on the horse. :)

How about you? How are your November goals going? I'm thinking of all of you doing Nano! I'm rooting for you! Let me know how your word count is going. :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) At least you managed to stay above the water. Good luck with your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it feels, Karen. I've been struggling myself! Plan to put in my update tomorrow with some techniques that I've tried to limit distractions!

    Hope the rest of your week leaves you feeling snuggly warm and satisfied! :)

    ReplyDelete