Monday, 4 February 2013
Another week has flown by.
There is a little more snow where I live,
but the ground hog has pronounced it is almost spring,
so we may have green grass soon,
(hence, the wonderful spring picture.)
Here is the Blog Love for this week.
1) Janice Hardy look at five edits that will strengthen your writing.
2) Linda Yezak at Authorculture talks about what we authors call "weak words" and when to leave them in.
3) Rachelle Gardner explains what the purpose of an agent is in this changing market.
4) Jenn tackles the "dreaded synopsis" on her blog.
5) Steve Laube talks about when (and how) to let your inner editor loose.
As a bonus I have included a link to Nathan Bransford's blog. He looks at whether the Blogosphere is slowing down.
So what do you think? Is the blogosphere dying while Facebook, Twitter, and other mediums rise up? Leave me a message. I would love to chat!