Just a quick check in as I want to get back to my writing...
such a wonderful feeling to say that. :)
But it's so true!
ROW80 has really worked to help me commit to my writing goals.
I am very happy with the progress I am making.
1. I still find myself struggling once in awhile but my attention span for my writing has gotten much better!
2. Recording my writing times. Sometimes I forget but I'm trying to remember to do it every day.
3. Yup, got my 500 words a day.
1. Signed in for ROW80 both days.
2. I was able to visit eight blogs so I was only two short.
3. Did not manage to get to my extra blog post this week. Perhaps I will do one tonight.
All in all a good week, especially considering I am using some of my "spare time" (ha ha) to help my dear husband (who is awesome) to finish an extra bedroom in the basement. Always busy. :D
How are your goals going? Are you managing to put pen to paper (or fingers to keys) everyday? Drop me a line and I will take a chance to drop by your blog to check out your progress. Happy writing. :)