Had a rough chapter that took me a couple days of stewing before I got through it.
I just had to think it through a bit so I did:
over dishes, while driving the kids around, before falling asleep at night.
Until I found the right thread to pull to release the knot. :)
Yesterday, however, I recovered and was able to edit a chapter and rewrite two more.
I'm rolling right along in my writing. :)
So here it goes:
1. I'm getting better at focusing and not going to the social media. Not even tempted anymore. Definitely worth doing! It has paid me back with interest.
2. Faithfully recorded all my writing hours.
3. Yup, got in my 500 words a day.
1. Signing in for ROW80 today. :)
2. Visited two blogs so far. Hope to visit some more tonight.
3. Will do my extra blog post on Saturday.
How are my fellow writers doing? What gets you stuck and unstuck in your writing? Leave me a comment and let me know!