Hey, so I'm checking in for ROW80 this week.
I didn't get done what I wanted BUT I did manage to squeeze in a lot of editing time which is good.
Here are my goals and what I accomplished:
1. Dedicate 3 consecutive hours to writing/editing each day (NO Facebook, Twitter, Email, Blog hopping JUST writing...phew, I'm sweating just typing it out here).
Managed to dedicate the time but I admit to some straying to blogs etc. Perhaps I need to put in a reward system?
2. Keep records of my writing sessions
Didn't get to this BUT I'm planning on doing it today right after I do this blog post.
3. When I don't feel like doing any writing I will do at least 500 words.
YES!! I was able to edit/rewrite 6 chapters. Wonderful. :)
1. Sign in for ROW80 twice a week.
Technically yes. I didn't sign in on Wednesday as I posted my goals on Tuesday. :)
2. Visit at least ten ROW80 blogs each week.
Epic Fail! Too busy writing. :D But I really want to get to know my fellow ROW80ers. I'll have to recommit this week!
3. Do at least one original blog post (other then the sign in) once a week.
Ummm...again I did not do this. But I have a book review in the works that I will be posting this week.
OK, So I'm recommitting myself to these goals this week and hoping that I can pull it off. As a homeschooling mom, writer, voice teacher, etc. etc. I found this post for busy moms. Especially check out some of the links below from other busy authors.
So how are my other ROW80ers doing in the New Year? Or do you have some resolutions that you are trying to stick to during this brand spankin' new year? Drop me a line and let me know how you're doing!