HAPPY 2012 Bloggers!!
Instead of making resolutions for the new year,
I am setting some goals for myself,
using the ROW80 challenge (you can find out info here).
For writing goals, I would like to have a fully edited manuscript by the end of January.
To achieve this?
1. Dedicate 3 consecutive hours to writing/editing each day (NO Facebook, Twitter, Email, Blog hopping JUST writing...phew, I'm sweating just typing it out here).
2. Keep records of my writing sessions as is recorded here. (Rachel went from 2,000 words a day to 10,000 words a day-- although I might not reach her goals this post looks like an effective way to increase my output).
3. When I don't feel like doing any writing I will do at least 500 words. This is advice given by Kait Nolan here on the ROW80 site-- the idea of a Test Mile (although I don't plan on running ever...especially not after her sentiments affirmed my own...lol).
1. Sign in for ROW80 twice a week.
2. Visit at least ten ROW80 blogs each week.
3. Do at least one original blog post (other then the sign in) once a week.
I am very excited about this year and my work in progress. I hope that all others involved in ROW80 have a wonderful first week. I look forward to interacting with you as we all write together. :)