Monday, 28 January 2013
Some Blog Love
Time for some blog love. :)
The weather can't seem to make up it's mind up here.
My kids made a snowman,
and it's so mild (and rainy),
that now it looks like a piece of modern art. :)
Here are my top blog visits this week for you.
There is a lot of encouragement for writers who are wondering if it is worth it this week.
Perhaps its the weather...
I'm glad I'm not the only one a little frustrated with their project.
You are not alone!
1. Kristen Lamb looks at why you shouldn't edit your work too early (I just purchased her book "We Are Not Alone" about how writers should use social media - a worthwhile purchase!)
2. Rachelle Gardner gives some sage words on whether the writing life is worth it.
3. At the YA Highway they gently remind us that there is a book in all of us.
4. Joe Bunting at "The Write Practice" speaks like a wise friend about the story we are afraid to write.
5. A guest post by Lisa Hall-Wilson about how to maximize your Facebook page. There is a wonderful class tomorrow night for those who would like to attend for the small fee of $35.