It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada,
so I am pleasantly full of turkey and stuffing.
There are so many things that I am thankful for:
- my husband and kids
- my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
- my blogging family (already up to 73 followers!!!)
- a roof over my head
- member's of my Critter's group
- my church family
- being healthy
- and...winning another award for my blog. :) :) :)
Thank you Sheri L. Swift,
check out her blog here.
The rules for the award are:
1. Link back and thank your givers.
2.Share 7 random things about yourself.
3.Choose some awesome people to pass the award to and leave a comment on their blog so they can claim them.
7 random things about myself:
1. I can't stand milk of any kind.
2. Until 1993 the only computer in my families house was a Commodore 64.
3. I worked for five years at a christian summer camp as a counselor, craft lady, kitchen helper, head chef, and director.
4. My guilty reading pleasure are Archie's. :D
5. I hate all bugs. :P
6. The novel that I'm working on right now is my third (the other two are gathering dust bunnies under my beds).
7. In elementary school I played "Bambi" in the school musical.
Now to pass this wonderful award along:
Linda Jonasson because she has neat stuff on her blog and her perseverance inspires me.
Danielle Raver whose book is coming out November 11th, 2011 (check it out! It's pretty cool!)
Marji Laine because she inspires me!
Mary Anne Benjamins because her posts are always insightful and make me laugh!
Enjoy this delicious award. :)